Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Crew Bar

Try to guess movie by screenshot

but not so difficult moviesWho will name correct movie name - post next movie screenshot.For example someone called correctly, it is movie named *************Next answer he should post other movie screenshot so game would continue...Every user who...
Small Nooby 7y
Nooby24137104Small Kazenawa 7y
Crew Bar

Word puzzles

Horizontally, Vertically, Diogonally!.pdf file (Acrobat Reader file) - press button below "Скачать файл", alternate link - press Bezmaksas.ods file (Excell. LibreOffice Math) - press button below "Скачать файл", altermate link - press Bezmaksasif ...
Small Nooby 7y
Nooby124675Small Kazenawa 7y
Crew Bar

Derpella and Okurweniec married!

Corsairs Derpella and Okurweniec married yesterday!the party was followed by a CRC sponsored event :)
Small Nard 8y
Nard32084Small Nard 8y
Crew Bar

tmw movie reenactment quiz

so! ok, this is a quiz: below you'll find three scenes from different movies. kind of.the first one who can name the three referenced movies will recieve a prize!the prize is: 25 mouboo figurines + 25 cotton cloths + either one purple present box ...
Small taree 8y
taree21678Small Nard 8y
Crew Bar

mouboos and gpl

so... yes, are mouboos (the artwork/images) under gpl?and if so, ok, the problem is, hypothetically, if you've made a cross-stitch of a mouboo, and want to give it to someone, i mean, it's clearly a "derived work" or how you say it, will i have t...
Small taree 8y
taree31641Small taree 8y
Crew Bar

content wishlist/brainstorming

the blessed butterfly bottlei think it would be magnificent if we could put butterflies inside bottles.bear with me.. maybe we need a new item/"weapon" for this, the net, as a way of catching the butterfly. it should be a little tricky to catch th...
Small taree 8y
taree21217Small taree 8y
Crew Bar

Kill the bad pirate!

For Lennon, use it good ;)
Small Reid 10y
Reid52674Member avatar small Big Crunch 10y
Crew Bar

GY Leveling team

Anyone who is up for some serious gy grinding between the levels of 87-97 let me know. I still have a few spots on my party :)
Member avatar small bleh 10y
bleh21304Member avatar small Big Crunch 10y