Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Crew Bar

a tale of two mouboos

once upon a time...there were two mouboos, named blue and pink. blue worked at a hardware store in tulimshar stacking shelves, and still lived at home. pink had a job at the counter of the hardware store. pink was pretty fly, and some mouboos pass...
Small taree 8y
taree21277Small Nard 8y
Crew Bar

tmw movie reenactment quiz

so! ok, this is a quiz: below you'll find three scenes from different movies. kind of.the first one who can name the three referenced movies will recieve a prize!the prize is: 25 mouboo figurines + 25 cotton cloths + either one purple present box ...
Small taree 8y
taree21577Small Nard 8y
Crew Bar

mouboos and gpl

so... yes, are mouboos (the artwork/images) under gpl?and if so, ok, the problem is, hypothetically, if you've made a cross-stitch of a mouboo, and want to give it to someone, i mean, it's clearly a "derived work" or how you say it, will i have t...
Small taree 8y
taree31508Small taree 8y
Crew Bar

content wishlist/brainstorming

the blessed butterfly bottlei think it would be magnificent if we could put butterflies inside bottles.bear with me.. maybe we need a new item/"weapon" for this, the net, as a way of catching the butterfly. it should be a little tricky to catch th...
Small taree 8y
taree21132Small taree 8y
Crew Bar

Kill the bad pirate!

For Lennon, use it good ;)
Small Reid 9y
Reid52476Member avatar small Big Crunch 9y
Crew Bar

GY Leveling team

Anyone who is up for some serious gy grinding between the levels of 87-97 let me know. I still have a few spots on my party :)
Member avatar small bleh 9y
bleh21194Member avatar small Big Crunch 9y