ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Crew Bar

Operacija Y - torrent

torrent
Small Nooby 7y
Nooby22076Small Nard 7y
Crew Bar

Sea Fever

Sea FeverI must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,And a grey mist on the sea's face and a ...
Small Rill 7y
Rill21814Small Nard 7y
Crew Bar

You will be happy to watch those movies again and again

Soviet comedies worth watching:Бриллиантовая рука / The Diamond Arm (1969) - sound: Russian; subtitles: EnglishОперация "Ы" и другие приключения Шурика / Operation Y (1965) - sound: Russian; subtitles: Russian/EnglishКавказская пленница / Abductio...
Small Nooby 8y
Nooby11308Small Nooby 8y
Crew Bar

The story of Kazenawa and Yojimbo

After having fought a lot in the past, Kazenawa got tired of it... Too much kills from his own hands, too much violence, even if it was against evil forces that live in the Mana World. That's why he rested to find a solution... First of...
Small Kazenawa 8y
Kazenawa11178Small Kazenawa 8y
Crew Bar

Try to guess movie by screenshot

but not so difficult moviesWho will name correct movie name - post next movie screenshot.For example someone called correctly, it is movie named *************Next answer he should post other movie screenshot so game would continue...Every user who...
Small Nooby 8y
Nooby24138073Small Kazenawa 8y
Crew Bar

Word puzzles

Horizontally, Vertically, Diogonally!.pdf file (Acrobat Reader file) - press button below "Скачать файл", alternate link - press Bezmaksas.ods file (Excell. LibreOffice Math) - press button below "Скачать файл", altermate link - press Bezmaksasif ...
Small Nooby 8y
Nooby125068Small Kazenawa 8y
Crew Bar

Derpella and Okurweniec married!

Corsairs Derpella and Okurweniec married yesterday!the party was followed by a CRC sponsored event :)
Small Nard 9y
Nard32219Small Nard 9y
Crew Bar

tmw movie reenactment quiz

so! ok, this is a quiz: below you'll find three scenes from different movies. kind of.the first one who can name the three referenced movies will recieve a prize!the prize is: 25 mouboo figurines + 25 cotton cloths + either one purple present box ...
Small taree 9y
taree21779Small Nard 9y
Crew Bar

mouboos and gpl

so... yes, are mouboos (the artwork/images) under gpl?and if so, ok, the problem is, hypothetically, if you've made a cross-stitch of a mouboo, and want to give it to someone, i mean, it's clearly a "derived work" or how you say it, will i have t...
Small taree 9y
taree31782Small taree 9y
Crew Bar

Possible game changes :/

There is a proposal to reduce the range of inma. This was the conversation on 1 August on IRC:[12:14:27] <o11c> Wombat: also we were discussing in #tmwa some technical details of the fluffy hunting quest and we wanted to deny mages the abili...
Small Nard 9y
Nard21438Small Nard 9y
Crew Bar

POEMS

Post here your Poems!when we have enough, we can hold an event. :D
Small Nard 9y
Nard31886Small johannelaliberte 9y
Crew Bar

The Vinaigrette and Salad story

I was wandering in Tulimshar's streets. I had no special aim to do so. Heat was heavy and air was suffocating. Thus I stopped to rest near the small pond which makes the Charm of South Rampart Street. Elanore was, as usual, officiating with newbie...
Small Nard 9y
Nard21576Small Ariana 9y
Crew Bar

ManaPlus (aka 4144 patch)

Client add some advanced features to game and improve gameplay.Here you can download it and read whats new: http://tmw.cetki.com/4144/How install in ubuntu/debian: http://tmw.cetki.com/mana/How compile from sources: http://tmw.cetki.com/ubuntu/Cur...
Member avatar small 4144 10y
414485073Member avatar small 4144 10y
Crew Bar

Kill the bad pirate!

For Lennon, use it good ;)
Small Reid 10y
Reid52879Member avatar small Big Crunch 10y
Crew Bar

GY Leveling team

Anyone who is up for some serious gy grinding between the levels of 87-97 let me know. I still have a few spots on my party :)
Member avatar small bleh 10y
bleh21402Member avatar small Big Crunch 10y
Crew Bar

Silent Dawn & V0id wedding

As some of you may know, Silent Dawn and I are now married :).Thanks to everyone who attended the wedding.(For those who do not know, the drawing is a "Ai Ai Gasa")
Small v0id 10y
v0id73557Small Salaza-Shi 10y