Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
This is a list of Crew members' birthdays. Even though this thread is locked, names are still being added upon request.
11Small
1024Small
450Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3
[Pinned] Some funny chats
Crew Bar

[Pinned] Some funny chats

[02:19] Livio: %%^ means that someone need healing.[02:19] kirito12321: i am scared...[02:19] kirito12321: XD[02:19] Livio: Is a common language we use in the crew.[02:20] kirito12321: what crew?[02:20] conradg: crc[02:20] kirito12321: ...[02:20] ...
Small Livio 1y
Livio517525Small Livio 66d
1 2 3 4
Crew Bar

[Pinned] CRC representative char (events, donations, etc)

Hello Corsairs!This is to let you know that the char by the name of "Crew of Red Corsair" (or CRC, for short), is now up and running, and ready for duty. In case you did not know, CRC is our representative guild char (our "face", if you like) onl...
Small Travolta 5y
Travolta80668990Small Rill 2y
Crew Bar

FYI: Level Porting to new server

MERGER PROGRAM: Details about Level Porting (click here)
Small Rill 7d
Rill448Member avatar small EderBR 7d
Crew Bar

I've never saw this

I've seen Indiana Jones, Star Wars but I've never seen Harrison Ford drinking a Japanese beer.
Small Livio 66d
Livio194Small Livio 66d
Crew Bar

Pirate videos!

This video seemed highly relevant and funny, so I thought I'd share.CGP Grey - How to be a PirateSomeone recently complained that the guild's not getting along as well as the good old days of a year ago. . . Maybe we could share our favorite pirat...
Member avatar small Quillia 183d
Quillia3256Small Livio 141d
Crew Bar

Where is TMW-Waaar? What Happened to it?

I was looking at the list of servers and I was just wondering, where is TMW-Waaaaaaar!?
Small EventHorizon 163d
EventHorizon2199Small Livio 154d
Crew Bar

TMW Review

[00:35] omido: btw Quilla[00:36] omido: Considering the fact that you are a native English speaker and a good writer[00:36] omido: Why don't you write some reviews on TMW[00:36] Quillia: Hmm.[00:36] omido: We can publishe them on several gaming we...
Member avatar small Quillia 160d
Quillia9512Small Livio 154d
Crew Bar

a tale of two mouboos

once upon a time...there were two mouboos, named blue and pink. blue worked at a hardware store in tulimshar stacking shelves, and still lived at home. pink had a job at the counter of the hardware store. pink was pretty fly, and some mouboos pass...
Small taree 9y
taree41653Member avatar small Quillia 163d
Crew Bar

Roster Update

CRC Crew who have not been in-game, nor logged into this site, at least once since July 2017 were moved to the ranks of Retired Crew. Their names will remain in guild chat should they return to active duty at some later date.
Small Rill 1y
Rill2531Small Rill 252d
Manatauro3378Small Jesusalva 344d
Crew Bar

CRC Drawing Contest

This years CRC-Drawing Contest theme is:"Adventures in the Mana World"How to enter the Contest:To enter this contest simply post your final image into this thread before the 30th November 2019 ends (server time).If you want to post WIPs and commen...
Member avatar small Hocus Pocus Fidibus 1y
Hocus Pocus Fidibus132559Small Cássio 363d
Crew Bar

CRC Drawing Contest - WIPs and C&C

Please post your WIP (Work In Progress) images and any comments and critique and discussion into this thread and do not forget to post your final image in the official contest thread in time.
Member avatar small Hocus Pocus Fidibus 1y
Hocus Pocus Fidibus102088Small Butters 365d
Crew Bar

super scary things

seriously, this has freaked me out for a long time, does anyone know what it is and why?edit: rumor has it that it was a mafia job, and that he is the reason swords can talk since they share souls :S
Small taree 9y
taree51486Small Livio 1y
Crew Bar

Important: VOTE!

Re: Vote on issue affecting the new serverVote "Migrate as much data as possible" to keep your items, levels, and stats.(To vote, you first need to create an account in TMW forums.)
Small Rill 1y
Rill1400Small Rill 1y
Crew Bar

TMW 15th Birthday: Improvised Livio's events results

Hello people!Here are the results of those improvised events held by me: Find General Kruton: graveyard sightseeing☑️Hello=) won 100 000GPs in about 7 minutes Find Livio: alone in the cabin☑️Nced won 50 000GPs in about 19 minutes Find Attilio il ...
Small Livio 1y
Livio1365Small Livio 1y
Crew Bar

Streaming

Starting next week I'll be streaming the game on a website called Twitch.tv.So when I'm streaming the game I'll be doing GY/Crypt Runs and Candor a lot.If you wanna tune into the stream and see how streaming works my channel is www.twitch.tv/safet...
Member avatar small fearme2 1y
fearme22673Small Chapart 1y
Crew Bar

[DRAFT] Do we really know how to help?

Think to this post like a draft because I'm feeling that it's someway incomplete. #2429315 Reid wrote:1) How does the Clan help me?The clan gives you help and / or supports you in leveling up, we asset in quests etc. ... It also allows you to meet...
Small Livio 1y
Livio3684Small Livio 1y
Crew Bar

What food is good to eat?

Drink at the crew bar, eat at the crew restaurant but when a fight comes up (almost every day) what to eat to stay alive?What's the better food at all? The more recovering one or the more cheaper but heavier to carry?Or it's better to spend money ...
Small Livio 1y
Livio111808Small DiamondPython 1y
Crew Bar

"http://crc.evolonline.org/my_account/profile"

http://crc.evolonline.org/my_account/profileIf you make any change to this it seems to advance the day of your birth by +2Like if your birthday was 1 and you add a social connect, twitter or website or what ever, and update; then your birthday is ...
Small SudoPlatypus 1y
SudoPlatypus2606Small Rill 1y
Crew Bar

Holiday Jingle

Kill, Kill, Kill those mobs, all the live-long day,I should do some real work now..., eff it, what the hey!
Small Marius 1y
Marius2560Small Rill 1y