Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
134Member avatar small
For those needing assistance completing quests.
211Member avatar small
Upon request, help in translations.
523Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Mentor Zone

[Pinned] Illia Sisters Quest - useful information

For those preparing for The Illia Sisters Quest, here are some hints, tips, advice, and suggestions -Wiki pageVideoRecommended Warrior build stats: STR=80 VIT=80 LUK=70 DEX=40 AGI=remainderRecommended Focus Skill for Warrior: RagingEnter /addpr...
Small Rill 1y
Rill61136Small Livio 1y
Mentor Zone

[Pinned] Guild chat tab instructions

For new members -After your application for membership is approved on this site, you will be invited to the Guild chat tab in-game. Please prepare by taking these steps:Step 1:go to Setup (F9 key) Misc tab (3rd from right)scroll down and check th...
Small Rill 1y
Rill1644Small Rill 1y
Mentor Zone

[Pinned] Quick way to Magic Skill Level 2

Here is a quick way to get from general Magic Skill Level 1 to Level 2. This formula was given to me years ago by an experienced player named DingoDuck. He and his real life brother Billr were regular players in earlier days of TMW. Once you s...
Small Rill 2y
Rill21282Small Rill 2y
Mentor Zone

Battle tactics / Glossary

Maybe this post would be better as a wiki article . . . oh well.Quillia is tired of writing, so I'ma post this and be done with it. This site's lack of nice formatting be damned. This post is a bit late coming, and is loosely based on a guild disc...
Member avatar small Quillia 132d
Quillia7327Small Jesusalva 34d
Mentor Zone

A guide for hunting Terranites

Many players are reporting they regard Terranites as too hard to kill and too dangerous mobs. They spawn slow, at a few locations only, and they hit fast and hard.But they have some quite valuable drops to offer, and also some good experience. The...
Member avatar small Aisen 2y
Aisen92179Small Ledmitz 65d
Mentor Zone

Item Drops not detailed on TMW Wiki

Here is information about certain Item Drops not detailed on TMW Wiki -Item: Sailor HatSource: ThugLocation: Tulimshar Pirate CaveDrop rate: .05% (1 in 2,000)Item: Captain's HatSource: GrenadierLocation: Tulimshar Pirate CaveDrop rate: .01...
Small Rill 1y
Rill3728Small Ledmitz 65d
Mentor Zone

Get prepared for the Maze Raid

dear co-pirates, lemme put in here a few suggestions on the Maze Raid preparations just to be double sure we're all prepared properly1. RESTAT- we all are probably going to be using the new savior armor, but i still very much recommend going for 8...
Member avatar small matto 130d
matto4259Member avatar small matto 130d
Mentor Zone

An aMazing plan!

First, thanks goes out to Matto, Rikki, Hello=) and PiNG0 for discussion of the plan (there might be an idea from Jesu in here too. . .). I don't care to sort out who suggested what, and I don't want to be blamed for stealing any ideas; so all the...
Member avatar small Quillia 130d
Quillia7794Small Rill 130d
Mentor Zone

manuscript

shared some ideas below, feel free to correct me or add something. and, if smth different comes to my mind later, I edit this post. I'm afraid that this one'll resemble Jes's post about rumors but it's better than nothing.about swamp,you won't get...
Member avatar small agent_manuel 131d
agent_manuel1111Member avatar small agent_manuel 131d
Mentor Zone

PvP - useful tips

Useful tips for PvP from CRC Captain Travolta, Ret., in a post dated February 1, 2016: #12018542 Travolta wrote: Dunno if we'll be able to practice, but here are some useful tips. Set up your yellow bar to not attack friends, or attack only enem...
Small Rill 134d
Rill2143Small Livio 132d
Mentor Zone

xp per level

Hello,does anybody knows the required amount of experience for level up? (I was wondering how many yetis should i kill to get level 90 from 73 and couldn't find the information on wiki)
Small CΓ‘ssio 2y
CΓ‘ssio61064Small Rill 143d
Mentor Zone

Spider's Nests

Hey y'all, If you want to grind spiders (for their keys, infantry helmets(the guild has lots, ask and you shall receive) or relatively high Job XP) there are at least 2 good places to find them:Kina's Cove:Enter the mines north of Hurnscald, and ...
Member avatar small Quillia 152d
Quillia2184Member avatar small Quillia 145d
Mentor Zone

new banshee/banshee stats suggestion

https://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20915
Member avatar small matto 167d
matto1165Member avatar small matto 167d
Mentor Zone

How to Write a Limerick

πŸ€ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€Ahoy Crew!As mentioned in another thread, GM Prsm is hosting a limerick writing contest as part of a St. Patrick's Day Event. A limerick is a type of poem, with a rhyme scheme of AABBA. Writing limericks can be fun, once you get the hang of...
Small Rill 1y
Rill21193Small Rill 236d
Mentor Zone

Troll build

You have more or less two choices when leveling from 90+:1. Beeing slow without the need of consumables- As a mage spamming confringo drains mana quick and one need to sit down and regenerate often- warriors level slow in general and need to sit ...
Member avatar small Hocus Pocus Fidibus 1y
Hocus Pocus Fidibus111818Small Nanoq 1y
Mentor Zone

Quest Rewards not detailed on the wiki -

Here is information about certain Quest Rewards not detailed on the wiki -Reward: Antler HatLevel: 70Location: NPC Yerrnk in Barbarian VillagePrerequisite: Complete all 3 sections of the Raging Skill Quest.Requirement: Have Antlers in inventory wh...
Small Rill 1y
Rill2723Small Nanoq 1y
Mentor Zone

Essential Warrior Stats Mana-ual

I finally did it! The Guide to Warrior Stats, including Stats for every level, has been posted on the TMW Forum. Here it is:https://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20712
Small Marius 1y
Marius1327Small Marius 1y
Mentor Zone

The Hermit Cave hunting daily quest

Everybody knows that cave where killing bats can be a good opportunity for easy money.Since Arkim is a very rich man he is trashing his money on such useless things (and a stupid one since I've got him a lot of bat wings but he still doesn't know...
Small Livio 1y
Livio1379Small Livio 1y
Mentor Zone

Operation Red Stockings

How to get Red Stockings Magical attack +2Defense +1Red Stockings are shoes especially interesting for wizards : they are the shoes giving the best bonus of magical attack (+2).They are only obtainable during the Christmas quest. So you better be ...
Small glag 2y
glag92488Small Rill 1y
Mentor Zone

Crypt 3 Monster Placement, and Herding 101

I have created two videos on why I separate Skeletons from Red Bones and Wights, and how I accomplish that separation through isolation and consolidation. In the herding video, I don't talk right away, so be patient...I get started in a couple m...
Small Marius 1y
Marius61118Small Rill 1y