Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Free Wooden Staffs available to crew members who qualify.
138No posts yet
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Mentor Zone

[Pinned] Illia Sisters Quest - useful information

For those preparing for The Illia Sisters Quest, here are some hints, tips, advice, and suggestions -Wiki pageVideoRecommended Warrior build stats: STR=80 VIT=80 LUK=70 DEX=40 AGI=remainderRecommended Focus Skill for Warrior: RagingEnter /addpr...
Small Rill 1y
Rill61334Small Livio 1y
Mentor Zone

[Pinned] Guild chat tab instructions

For new members -After your application for membership is approved on this site, you will be invited to the Guild chat tab in-game. Please prepare by taking these steps:Step 1:go to Setup (F9 key) Misc tab (3rd from right)scroll down and check th...
Small Rill 1y
Rill1803Small Rill 1y
Mentor Zone

[Pinned] Quick way to Magic Skill Level 2

Here is a quick way to get from general Magic Skill Level 1 to Level 2. This formula was given to me years ago by an experienced player named DingoDuck. He and his real life brother Billr were regular players in earlier days of TMW. Once you s...
Small Rill 3y
Rill21404Small Rill 2y
Mentor Zone

Beheader

Get a Beheader (one-handed weapon) from the new Beheader Quest!
Small Rill 22d
Rill173Small Rill 22d
Mentor Zone

Terranite Head

Get a Terranite Head from the new Terranite Head Quest!
Small Rill 33d
Rill1113Small Rill 33d
Mentor Zone

Quest Rewards not detailed on the wiki

Here is information about certain Quest Rewards not detailed on the wiki -Reward: Antler HatLevel: 70Location: NPC Yerrnk in Barbarian VillagePrerequisite: Complete all 3 sections of the Raging Skill Quest.Requirement: Have Antlers in inventory wh...
Small Rill 2y
Rill4920Small Speiros 60d
Mentor Zone

Directional Clues - Alacrius' Riddle Quest

Re: Alacrius' Riddle QuestHere are examples of how to locate the directionals (NW, NE, SW, SE, S) needed to light the candlesticks in the Terogan Chamber in order to get to the Ruined Swamp. The directionals are different for every account, but r...
Small Rill 62d
Rill2129Small Rill 61d
Mentor Zone

Monocle

Want a Monocle?Try the Slot Machines! 🎰 😉
Small Rill 80d
Rill2106Small Livio 80d
Mentor Zone

Annual December Quests

Don’t forget about these three annual December quests, open from December 1st to January 6th:Snowman's QuestSanta's Stolen PresentsChristmas EventIf done precisely, the Christmas Event quest will give you a level up, among its other rewards. Be su...
Small Rill 91d
Rill186Small Rill 91d
Mentor Zone

Alacrius' Quest – need help?

If you have collected the 2,000 Treasure Keys, but have not been able to get to the chest in the swamp (for the experience and prize), let us know so we can put together a team to get you there before the Final Snapshot on November 2nd.*And if you...
Small Rill 125d
Rill4271Small Livio 113d
Mentor Zone

Doomsday Final Battle GUIDE

Hello! Since this is going to be asked several times and a lot of people is asking for advice in the final battle, I decided to add a thread with a bit of general guidelines for the final battle/info:REWARDS:- Experience- 50k GP split among the gr...
Small xarxax 129d
xarxax5399Small Rill 121d
Mentor Zone

Battle tactics / Glossary

Maybe this post would be better as a wiki article . . . oh well.Quillia is tired of writing, so I'ma post this and be done with it. This site's lack of nice formatting be damned. This post is a bit late coming, and is loosely based on a guild disc...
Member avatar small Quillia 265d
Quillia7525Small Jesusalva 168d
Mentor Zone

A guide for hunting Terranites

Many players are reporting they regard Terranites as too hard to kill and too dangerous mobs. They spawn slow, at a few locations only, and they hit fast and hard.But they have some quite valuable drops to offer, and also some good experience. The...
Member avatar small Aisen 3y
Aisen92454Small Ledmitz 198d
Mentor Zone

Item Drops not detailed on TMW Wiki

Here is information about certain Item Drops not detailed on TMW Wiki -Item: Sailor HatSource: ThugLocation: Tulimshar Pirate CaveDrop rate: .05% (1 in 2,000)Item: Captain's HatSource: GrenadierLocation: Tulimshar Pirate CaveDrop rate: .01...
Small Rill 1y
Rill3854Small Ledmitz 198d
Mentor Zone

Get prepared for the Maze Raid

dear co-pirates, lemme put in here a few suggestions on the Maze Raid preparations just to be double sure we're all prepared properly1. RESTAT- we all are probably going to be using the new savior armor, but i still very much recommend going for 8...
Member avatar small matto 263d
matto4378Member avatar small matto 263d
Mentor Zone

An aMazing plan!

First, thanks goes out to Matto, Rikki, Hello=) and PiNG0 for discussion of the plan (there might be an idea from Jesu in here too. . .). I don't care to sort out who suggested what, and I don't want to be blamed for stealing any ideas; so all the...
Member avatar small Quillia 263d
Quillia7975Small Rill 263d
Mentor Zone

manuscript

shared some ideas below, feel free to correct me or add something. and, if smth different comes to my mind later, I edit this post. I'm afraid that this one'll resemble Jes's post about rumors but it's better than nothing.about swamp,you won't get...
Member avatar small agent_manuel 264d
agent_manuel1172Member avatar small agent_manuel 264d
Mentor Zone

PvP - useful tips

Useful tips for PvP from CRC Captain Travolta, Ret., in a post dated February 1, 2016: #12018542 Travolta wrote: Dunno if we'll be able to practice, but here are some useful tips. Set up your yellow bar to not attack friends, or attack only enem...
Small Rill 267d
Rill2464Small Livio 266d
Mentor Zone

Spider's Nests

Hey y'all, If you want to grind spiders (for their keys, infantry helmets(the guild has lots, ask and you shall receive) or relatively high Job XP) there are at least 2 good places to find them:Kina's Cove:Enter the mines north of Hurnscald, and ...
Member avatar small Quillia 285d
Quillia2289Member avatar small Quillia 279d
Mentor Zone

new banshee/banshee stats suggestion

https://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20915
Member avatar small matto 301d
matto1238Member avatar small matto 301d